Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Logie Boy

I'm on day two of this challenge and already stumped. I'm supposed to educate you on something I know a lot about or am good at.

I know a lot about my kids. So I'm going to share a little Logan tidbit with you and let that be it for the day.

Yesterday we were playing outside when Logan walked up to me with his hands splayed and showed me fingers porcupined (now a verb) with splinters. Like, 50 splinters per hand. So he stood next to me while I pulled splinters out, wincing here and there, when suddenly he gasped.

"Momma! You got the splinters all in you legs!"

So.

No more wearing shorts without shaving.

Noted.

3 comments:

  1. That is hilarious. I'm so glad you're blogging again! I miss your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Love it! And shaving is totally overrated. :)

    ReplyDelete