Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bokeh

So Logan and I are doing Kindermusik together. 

It's a great idea in theory but the practice of it... I honestly didn't think my kid was so wild/disobedient/out of control/possessed until I got into this class where every child sits perfectly on their mother's lap.

I mean, really? I swear they are all about 2 too, how can they be so well behaved?

We took a class picture this week. In the first one Logan was standing on the edge of a blanket with me holding him still while the other kids sat demurely by themselves in a half circle. 

He wasn't in the second picture because he ran away.

That wouldn't even be so bad if he wasn't picking his nose in front of everyone while hiding from me.

But then today at the grocery store, after I finally corralled him into sitting in the appropriate place in the cart, he started making high pitched noises with random syllables thrown in.

I smiled and asked him what he was doing to which he replied, "Singing!" 

And he continued to sing until we got home.

And I loved it. 

This has nothing to do with my picture, a fake flower in front of a window facing our street, but it seemed to be time for a little something besides me attempting to improve my photography skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment