Tuesday, October 5, 2010

zoo bee doo bee doo

One of my Mom's birthday gifts to Logan was a trip to the zoo. We weren't sure if he was ready for it yet, but once again the weather was fabulous so we had to try.  Allow me to present to you a list of the things Logan was and wasn't interested in:

WAS interested in:
Ducks
WASN'T interested in:
Hippos

(clearly the feeling was mutual)
WAS:
The drain


WASN'T:
The gigantic elephant behind him (and the drain).


WAS:
Drums


WASN'T
Giraffes

WAS:
Fake baby elephant

WASN'T
Zebras


WAS:
Goldfish.




WASN'T:
Actual fish.



WAS:
Walking with his parents.


WASN'T:
Taking a picture with his parents.


WAS:
Plants

WASN'T:
Animals.

So we decided to wait another year before getting a family pass. I had a great time though!

Highlight:
When the black bear finally woke up only to go to the bathroom for about 5 minutes straight. We actually left before she was done. I could relate though because I did the same thing after Logan was born and my bladder could actually fill up again.

What?

Never mind.

Thanks again Mom!

4 comments:

  1. um.... it took me like 5 minutes to make hippos out of those two gray lumps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that family pic of you guys walking. Is he taking his first steps already? The zoo sounds so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little guy that Logan! I totally hear ya on the zoo. The first time we took Cecilia, I was WAY more excited about the animals than she was. Glad you still had a good time.

    ReplyDelete