Monday, May 24, 2010

The days of May, Day 24

In the words of Jeff Probst, "I've got nothin' for ya."

Seriously, I'm drawing a total blank for the blog today. For this I blame LOST. You see, I have a tendency to get overly involved with fictional characters.

I was depressed when I finished the Anne of Green Gables series knowing that the stories I loved were over forever.

I cried for two days when Lucy died on E.R.

And now I'm super bummed that LOST is done. I really did love the finale though... I think. My sadness about the show being over is affecting my judgement of the final episode but I couldn't think of a better ending. I don't want to put any spoilers on the blog but did you guys like it? Did you watch it? Do you want to move to Hawaii with me and start our own dharma initiative? I'll bring the bunnies.

1 comment:

  1. I liked it. I'll go to Hawaii with you. When my parents went over a year ago, the cast of LOST was there filming and they met John Locke. I'll miss the nights of questions and conversations after watching a new episode, but I'm happy how it ended.

    ReplyDelete